Sunday 30 December 2012

No more Fly blog

Mummy hasn't let me or Poppy write blogs for ages, that made us really sad. However she has given in and said we can use the computer again, but we can only have one blog between two of us. She said we do lots of things together so it seems silly to have two blogs and it takes her too long to help us both.
We agreed to share Poppy's blog, mostly because Poppy is older than me and she said she'd bite me if I didn't agree!
So now you can find our shared blog Confessions of a Spoilt Spaniel and Sprollie at www.poppy-spaniel.blogspot.com
I hope you read it
Big Cuddles
Fly Dog xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the new blog address so we can enjoy more fun adventures from you again. We hope your are having a fantastic day so far.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete