|How cute am I!!|
- Ducks and moorhens - They scare me, but Poppy says they're great to chase. I'm not so sure. They fly so how will I catch them, and they have loud scary quacks. I asked Poppy what she does when they fly off and she gave me a bad look. Maybe I'm missing something.
- Children - they are tiny people and that really scares me. I know that I'm not allowed to growl at them or bite them (all pups are told this very early on, we know it is the worst thing we could ever do) so I did the next best thing and hid behind mum. The child stroked Poppy instead. She was not impressed, I have a feeling she'll make me pay for that later.
- A road sweeper - amazing. A car with brushes on it.
- A push chair - scary. They have children in.
- An umbrella - confusing. Firstly I have never seen one before, secondly it wasn't raining. Mum says crazy people walk along the canal sometimes
|Tired dogs after our walk|