Saturday 28 May 2011

Fly's can be happy too


I just wanted to let everyone know that despite the fact that I find an awful lot of stuff worrysome, I can be a very happy Fly as well. The thing that makes me happiest in the world is bouncing through long grass like a tigger, especially if mum is there to watch me. I was happy today. I did a lot of bouncing.

Fly's like to roll in grass

Fly's like to hide in grass

Fly's also like to run


Most of all Fly's just like to be in a happy place, and fields are happy places

A happy, hiding Fly

Fields are even better when I bounce through them with my sister. I can hide in the long grass where she doesn't see me, and then I jump on her when she runs past. She never learns. I thought older sisters were supposed to be cleverer than young pups like me, but I don't think Poppy is.

There is one more thing I enjoy as much as scamping in fields and that's chewing things. I have mum's slipper and she hasn't noticed yet, so I had better go off and chew it before she notices.

Big cuddles
Fly xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment